Friday, October 17, 2014

Checkin' The Choppers

Jamie had a dentist appointment today, just a routine check-up to makes sure that we're doing what we're supposed to and also to make us feel guilty about ever giving him anything sweet. Seriously, dentists mean business when it comes to little kids and this one threw down a guilt trip like I've never experienced in all my years of irregular flossing. Do you know, for example, how often kids should be allowed to drink juice? Never. NEVER. I nodded in agreement, of course, flashing my flawless pearly whites and thinking of all the Kool-Aid I drank as a kid (Swedes, the ingredients in Kool-Aid are 1. sugar and 2. flavored sugar). So basically I suck, because yeah, the kid drinks juice sometimes. Jamie was a very good boy, though, and opened his mouth wide like a tiger so I rewarded him with a bag of candy and a Coke. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment