Tuesday, February 18, 2014

There's A Hole In The Bucket

 
Last July when The Swede and I spent eight hours on a boat on the Göta Canal we made a bucket list, that is, a list of a bunch of things we want to do. I guess you could say before we kick the bucket, but that sounds grim, so we'll just think of it as a lifetime to-do list. Since we share a lot of the same hopes and dreams and also share a life together, we made a shared list. There were, however, a few things that were more personal. I am not particularly interested in attending the Ryder Cup, for example, and The Swede was not super into the tandem bike idea (though he will have to give in someday as his participation is required). I've been trying to really take the bull by the horns with this list and was able to cross an item off last night when I went into the city after work and got a professional makeup consultation. As anyone who knows me or has been around the blog for awhile knows, I am a big time makeup enthusiast but not especially skilled at using it. I got some great tips last night and the artist did a day and party look on me, so that I could see her techniques in action. I did feel craaaaazy made-up afterwords and had to take a baby wipe to the collar of my coat when I got home, but I had so much fun and loved having finally done something I've dreamed of.  
"Don't mind me, just taking about a thousand selfies here at the bus stop."

No comments:

Post a Comment